North East Social Media Ltd
North East Social Media Ltd provides training in the efficient and effective use of Social Media. We teach marketing in all platforms to North East business
- via hands-on workshops
- 121 training and
- bespoke in-house training
We want our learners to be confident in their use of Social Media. Once you truly understand Social Media and how each of the platforms work, you will know exactly how to use the platforms confidently. Furthermore we can work with you on content. Teaching you how, when and what to post on your Social Media platforms.
I should be able to type this recommendation really quickly. After all, I say these words verbally almost every day and have done for years! As a marketing coach and business support adviser, I need to know about social media, and have a particular interest in how a business wishes to be perceived online as part of their full marketing strategy. Anything beyond that I refer to Amanda! We have the same ethos and she is the only person I know who knows the latest rumour/buzz/timewaster in social media, as it happens. She has her finger on the pulse constantly which means she is the ideal person to deliver Social Media Training. Hundreds of my clients and close contacts have appreciated Amanda’s broad knowledge and her charming training style, not to mention her quick (and dry!) sense of humour which makes people feel good about being sociable online. An absolute gem and a must if you’re looking for truly ‘social’ media training
Janice RossThe Business Factory
I recently had the pleasure of attending session on social media with Amanda and I have to say it was both rewarding and engaging. Whilst Amanda had been given a brief to follow, she more than picked up spontaneous questions and certainly tailored the session to the level of learners she had in the room. I can confidently say that Amanda would add value to any business who wants to up the interaction with their audience via their social media platforms
Social media training provided by Amanda Dixon was easy to follow and understand. It is given me a confidence to branch out and make greater use of LinkedIn. Excellent service. Thanks Amanda
I have attended 2 of Amanda’s excellent courses now and cannot recommend her highly enough. Her depth of knowledge seems limitless and she comes across well to all ability levels, and all done with infectious enthusiasm
Amanda has delivered two in house training sessions on utilizing social media in our role as lawyers to myself and colleagues at Jacksons Law Firm. Amanda’s style of delivery was warm, witty and personable and she is extremely knowledgeable on her subject area. Following the training I feel much more adept and confident in using social media to promote my legal and other working activities to my professional contacts. I would not hesitate to recommend Amanda
Julie DalzellJacksons Law
We needed some help to refresh and update our social media skills and Amanda had been recommended to us. She didn’t disappoint! Amanda tailored a session to us and showed us lots of things we didn’t already know. She showed us how to develop a social media strategy and guided us on content. We have already seen improved engagement as a result
Claire RolstonCLR Law
Amanda is great to work with and has excellent knowledge of all the main social media platforms and how to use them to optimise business networks. She explains all the applications and functions really clearly and is happy to structure training to individual requirements
Lisa WilsonEclipse Translations Ltd
We engaged with Amanda as we needed some direction with how to use social media for business. From our very first meeting we found Amanda to be incredibly engaging and she was instantly able to understand our service and recommend how best we can engage with our audience. I always look forward to our meetings as I know I will come away learning something new, and with a smile on my face! If you are looking to develop social media marketing, definitely talk to Amanda
Amanda kindly accepted our invitation to be a Key speaker at our Learning Conference earlier in the year. He insight into the world of Social Media was an eye opener and the information she was able to provide to our delegates was wonderful. We received a great deal of positive feedback and Amanda was a delight to meet.
Jacky StansfieldDistance Learning College & Training
SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS
If you have any doubt as to whether or not you these stats will help you decide. As a North East business owner you can’t avoid using Social Media. And this is why.
- More then half of the world’s population use social media
- Social media usage in the UK has remained consistent over the last 12 months with 66% of the population on social media
- Out of 3.81 billion social media users, 98.68 access their social media websites or apps through a mobile device
- Facebook is still the most popular platform with 2.45 billion global users
- Facebook engagement in the comments section is higher then the global average
- Globally a social media user will click on around 12 adverts per month, and in the UK the statistic is higher with around 18 clicks per month
- There are 24 million Instagram users in the UK
- 80% of users on Instagram follow a business or brand
- According to the Cisco study 82% of social media advertisement will be video – however globally brands only have 21% video content on their main Instagram feed
- Video has 49% more engagement then regular posts with images on
- Linkedin is continuing to grow with 663 million professionals engaging on the platform daily
- Youtube is still the world’s second most popular social media platform after Facebook with over 2 billion users and an estimated 1 billion hours of video consumed daily
- Using advertisement Twitter you can reach 16.7 million people in the UK
- Whatsapp remains as the most popular message app globally and is the 3rd biggest social media networking platform
- 18.7 million people can be reached through advertising on snapchat and its user numbers have increased over the year
- 82% of Snapchat users are under the age of 34
- Tiktok launched in 2016 and has a much younger audience on it from 13-18 year olds
- Tiktok is not just one of the fastest growing social media platform of 2020, it is one of the fastest growing social media networks of all time
- Brands are experimenting with how they can use the platform to reach younger audiences
- Tiktok advertising is in a ‘beta’ phase so you are unable to do self-serve purchases on it
- Pintrest remains to be far more popular with women then men with 41% of women having accounts on the platform in comparison to 16% of male users on the platform
- Globally on social media, there is a rather close gender divide. However overall Men dominate with 58% of social media users being male while 42% of them are female.
- Twitter has reported that 54% of users have taken some form of action, either visiting their website, searching or retweeting content after seeing a brand mentioned in tweets
Award Winning North East Social Media Consultant, Social Media Trainer and Social Media Speaker – Amanda Dixon
Amanda Dixon is an Award Winning Social Media Consultant and has been working with North East businesses for over 10 years. She has trained over 5000 businesses in the use of Social Media for business. This has been deliverd through 121 training sessions, hands-on workshops, bespoke in-house training and seminars. All training is currently delivered online via Zoom.
For 6 years Amanda ran a Social Media Management Agency. Furthermore in 2016 direction wash changed and North East Social Media Ltd was launched. To concentrate on the education side of Social Media. Teaching North East Businesses how to use Social Media with the maximum effect
Social Media Management
North East Social Media Ltd believe that Social Media is far more effective when created and managed in-house. This way the posts are
- more current
- images more creative
- posts are more fun and spontaneous.
However, if a client really does not have the time or the inclination to manage their own accounts, North East Social Media will do this for them. We do offer a full Social Media Management Service here in the North East of England.
With training, we believe that North East businesses will really understand how amazing these Social Media platforms can be. In other words you will be able to improve you marketing and raise your profiles. This will also help you to interact with your target audience. With excellent training you will feel confident in your Social Media marketing and will greatly reap the benefits.
We can work with individuals, companies, teams. We can teach everything from basic set up of accounts all the way through to advanced advertising. You can be taught
- how to create engaging content
- what to post
- how to post and
- when to post.
Have a look at our Workshops they are a great place to start or alternatively call Amanda on 07929 626512 and she’ll be happy to talk to you and guide you in the right direction. Please also connect with us on Facebook.