This Workshop has limited numbers
Attend a Facebook Workshop and brush up your skills. Facebook is a fantastic Social Media platform you can use, for free, to raise your brand awareness and establish your brand personality. Similarly it’s a wonderful Social Media platform to use to
- educate and
with your clients and potential clients.
In conclusion, for Facebook to truly work for you it is imperative for you to completely understand its rather complex mechanism. In other words once you understand this, everything will make sense!
Facebook Workshop for North East Businesses
In this hands on Facebook workshop we will cover:
- How Facebook works
- Personal Profiles
- Business Pages
- How to set up your Facebook page correctly and ensure it is fully optimised for SEO purposes
- Practical hints and tips including setting up Auto-responders in your message centre.
- What to post – Engagement is King!
- How to post
- When to post
- Images & Video
- Understanding Facebook’s Analytics and Insights
- Measuring your Facebook success
- Facebook Advertising – to boost or not to boost
Who is this session for?
Above all this Facebook workshop is for any business in the North East, regardless of size. In other words any Company who would like to raise their profile and brand awareness. This North East Facebook workshop will be ideal for both beginners and businesses who “don’t think they are getting it right” or “don’t think Facebook works for them”.
Furthermore, I am a Facebook Lead Trainer and have been trained by Facebook to deliver this training to you. In other words, I am actually qualified to teach you how to use Facebook.
What will you achieve by attending this course?
Above all at the end of this session you will:-
- Have a fully optimised Facebook Business Page
- An excellent understanding of Facebook’s mechanism
- Be able to market your business effectively and efficiently on Facebook
- Have an ability to measure your Facebook success
It would great to connect with you on Facebook. Please come and join my Page.